News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 08:41:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: no power to ecm  (Read 1653 times)

Offline 88formula

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
no power to ecm
« on: September 18, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »
I've got an 82 sx4 4.2L. Everything is factory, and the ecm is inoperative.... I've looked up wiring diagrams, but none of the pin outs are the same, and the wire cool doesn't Mach!  Where is the ecm supposes to vet it's constant 12V from? Where is there a wire diagram that matches my ecm? All I CAN find is this one.

I DO have power at the idle speed vac solenoid, but I can't make out what color the wire is supposed to be that goes to the ecm or where "P115 B" is at. AND I can't really read what the pins Are supposed to be at the module itself. :banghead: :banghead:

If anyone knows me about this system and wants to help, I would be soo relived.

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk