News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 19, 2024, 10:49:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: LOTS of amc eagle badges  (Read 2283 times)

Offline JavelinYES

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
LOTS of amc eagle badges
« on: October 08, 2014, 05:04:22 PM »
I plan on making an intro thread but I don't exactly own an eagle (I have a 72 Javelin) but I came across a bunch of emblems for the eagle.  I'm sorry if it's frowned upon to not become part of the community before posting in here but I was told over at the AMC forum that you all would have a better home for them then most of them.

Most if not all are used but really the only ones that show the most wear are the plastic badges.  The rest are pretty good. 

I'm not aware of worth but shoot me a reasonable offer on them or singles.  I'm certified through paypal and I do my own ebay stuff so no worries with me.

Located in Southern Indiana, buyer pays shipping

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:31:32 PM by JavelinYES »

Offline matt1971

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 15
Re: LOTS of amc eagle badges
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 07:46:11 PM »
Hey Joe, Matt here. I am glad that you found the AMC forum for AMC Eagles!

Offline JavelinYES

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: LOTS of amc eagle badges
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 10:50:31 AM »
UPDATE:  All the limited badges and the 2 AMC badges are spoken for.  Everything else is still up for grabs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk