News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 16, 2024, 07:04:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2 wagons, a red 4 dr sadan, 2 J-10s, a J4000, and a 48 Willy's pu in AZ  (Read 9065 times)

Offline parkeracct

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
I have 6 vehicles for sale all have been sitting since my husband passed away in 2007. They are as follows:
Eagles - '83 Eagle white wagon w. 5 sp trans, '85 Eagle white wagon auto trans, '84 Red 4dr sedan auto trans.
Trucks - '78 J-10 auto trans, '80 J-10 manual trans (4sp I think), '72 J4000 auto trans, and a '48 Willy's flat bed pickup.
My husband was going to convert the auto Eagle to 5 sp so I also have approx. 3 or 4 TR5 transmissions.
I am looking to liquidate all I am not a part yard so I will not sell just pieces unless it is the extra TR5 transmissions.
They are locate in the Parker, Arizona area. I would love to be able to sell the whole lot to someone if possible.
Not sure on prices at the moment. I have lots of pics not sure how to post them here. YEA FIGURED IT OUT

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:33:50 PM by parkeracct »

Offline Amc1320

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 48
Hello

Sorry about your husband, hopefully you can find new homes for all of these. I would love the 5 speed wagon myself but I'm a couple thousand miles away.

Easiest way to post pics is to creat a photobucket account, then post the links.

Thanks
Rob c
84 Eagle Limited Wagon (driven everyday)
81 Eagle Kammback
81 Spirit (undergoing surgery)
83 Spirit (parts car giving it all to keep the rest going)
Manchester, TN

Offline parkeracct

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
what is a photobucket account

Offline eaglefreek

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 209
If you want to email the pics to me, I would be more than happy to post them for you. [email protected]. (Please notice the 2 e's in frEEk.)
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear.
1981 AMC Eagle Wagon As Seen On TV  Lost In Transmission

"I know he'd be a poorer man, if he never saw an eagle fly,
Rocky mountain high"  John Denver
Click for Fayetteville,TN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline parkeracct

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Thanks I figured it out and now there are pics on it there are more if needed but at lease there is 1 for each posted now. Thanks for your help

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Some very nice looking AMCs there! Great starts for someone. And I'm certain there are more than a few people interested in those T5 transmissions.
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline rollguy

• Turbo Diesel Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 84
  • Southern California
These are not far from me, but I don't need any more projects.  I would hate to see the wrecker get these vehicles (especially the Willy's).  I hope someone will rescue these cars and put at least one or two back on the road....Rich
1980 Eagle Turbodiesel Wagon (only 2 known to exist as of 2008)- 7-7-2011 Flight to it's new nest @ Rambler Ranch
1983 Eagle Wagon  Tan over Copper
1982 Eagle SX4 "ALTREGL"  (avatar photo)
1982 Eagle 4 Door Sedan  Copper over Satin Black
1985 Eagle Sport Wagon October 2007 ROTM (SOLD)
4 Biofuel powered Benzs ('98 E300, '82 300 CD, '82 300 TD (wagon), '80 240 D)
1983 GMC Van (6.2 Diesel)
1985 Mitsubishi pickup (2.3 Turbodiesel)

Offline parkeracct

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
I hope so as well I do not want to scrap them. They all need to find a good home. That is why I found this site and posted here.

Offline carnuck

• Having a 727 means never re-doing the trans again
  • Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
I'm busted flat and headed for disability or I'd come get the Willys.
AMC/Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental!

Offline parkeracct

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
I pretty well have the Willies sold now but all others are still available. as well as 4 or 5 T5 transmissions

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Wasn't Casper and Spreadeagle both looking for T5 transmissions?

Also the first wagon looks like it might have the radio delete. Don't even see an antenna hole in the fender.
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline squidwhistle

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: 2 wagons, a red 4 dr sadan, 2 J-10s, a J4000, and a 48 Willy's pu in AZ
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 02:05:28 AM »
Hello!! I have lurked this forum for a long time, but registered to inquire about the 85 auto. Have you nailed down an asking price for it? Also, what exactly is is its running condition, if you know? Thanks in advance for any further details you can give me.

Offline parkeracct

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »
Yea I am asking $900.00 ea - Willy's and J4000 sold
None are currently running all have been sitting since at least 2007 some longer
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 07:50:57 PM by parkeracct »

Offline DownwardFlame

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 12:38:12 PM »
I 'd be interested in a T5.
-1970 Mustang Coupe
-1982 F-150 Stepside
-1980 Eagle Wagon
-1981 Sx4

Offline parkeracct

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 02:40:33 PM »
COOL I do not know what a reasonable price would be for one anyone have any ideas? plus where does it need to ship to or are you located in AZ

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk