Choose style:

Author Topic: Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011  (Read 1359 times)

rohnk

Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011
« on: July 16, 2011, 11:34:48 PM »
I went to the car show today and entered my SX/4. It was free and they gave away hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, soda and peanuts. I registered and recieved a chamois, frisbee, Michigan state map and small plaque to show I had entered into the show. They had votes for fan favorites and of course the corvette club that was there took 3rd and first with a Road Runner taking 2nd. I posted a few pictues on my Photobucket so take a look. The SX/4 looked good and I got a great spot right on the main walkway. The only other AMC there was a 74 Javelin with a 258 in it. He had a Holley four barrell carb on it too. Nicely done I thought.

Offline 83Eagle!

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 179
Re: Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 11:54:52 PM »
The SX/4 looks good.  Sounds like a good time.
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

68AMXGOPAC

Re: Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »
Congrats !! Glad you kept the decision to go. It's alot of fun , and you usually do get some goddies.I'm sure alot of people stopped and looked that SX/4 over, they are so uncommon and cool.Alot of people think mine is jacked up and ask why ?Then thier face gets even goofier when I say because it is 4wd , and that's the stock height.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.