News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:35:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Michigan Eagles  (Read 14671 times)

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Michigan Eagles
« on: February 22, 2012, 01:59:30 PM »
Just interested to see where all the eagles are in Michigan. My 85 sedan and I are up in traverse city. I have seen another sedan in traverse just recently. A brown one over by best buy. And two or three years ago in the parking lot of the blue tractor I saw a brown wagon. I haven't been able to find the drivers of these eagles. If there is any one near traverse city we should get together and check out each others rides.

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Re: Michigan Eagles
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 11:38:55 PM »
Finally Northern Michigan is getting some much needed snow. I dont know why but I have always loved seeing my cars covered with a thick blanket of snow. This is after just an hour or two of being parked. We had some pretty intense thundersnow today. Its not everyday you get snow and lightning at the same time. We have 12 to 18+ inches in the forecast for tonight and where I am at its usually the larger number. If im not running too late in the morning maybe I will take a few more pictures.

Prafeston

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:41:53 PM »
You need some nice full car shots of the Sedan so I can nominate it for Eagle of the month! Looks good covered in snow!

rohnk

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 11:45:55 PM »
Grand Rapids. I know of three other Eagle's in my area. Two are drivers and I see them now and then, the other is parked and I keep watch that it doesn't move.

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 11:51:04 PM »
Ive got some other pictures but they were before I put my driver side fender flare back on

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 11:55:21 PM »

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • If a hammer won't fix it, it's probably electrical
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 12:05:55 AM »
I hope you don't mind there JayNaga, but I put you in the 'Eagle of the Month' - We're doing 4 door eagles this month, and I like the way yer eagle sits, so I posted one of your pics above.

http://forums.amceaglenest.com/index.php?topic=38127.15

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 12:09:37 AM »
I dont mind at all  :). Wish I had some better photos to post though.

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • Thumbs Up 111
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 12:29:00 AM »
That first pic there (the perfect side shot) is awesome.  You might not have thought to put her into 'Eagle of the Month' but I've always loved the look of the 4 door eagle. 

The picture is perfect.  got it here:

http://forums.amceaglenest.com/index.php?topic=38127.15

I've always thought they look sporty, rugged, able... I don't know, I just really like the look of them.  Now when they're sitting up like this, they look even better.

The 4 door eagle was my first choice to get, but I came across my wagon it was too cheap to pass up - Plus it was running.

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 12:38:37 AM »
Im gonna need it to be sporty, rugged and able tomorrow morning with all this snow we are getting.

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • Thumbs Up 111
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 12:40:33 AM »
Get some more pictures then!  Or better yet, can ya do some video?  That would be cool.  there are a few of us here that have videos of our eagle on You Tube.

Do it up, if ya can.

Prafeston

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 12:42:05 AM »
Yeah, cool shots man. But definitely get us some more if you get a chance. We can always replace that photo for the nomination this month. The voting won't start til like the 16th.

Prafeston

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 12:43:21 AM »
there are a few of us here that have videos of our eagle on You Tube.

Yeah, unfortunately all of mine are of problems! One of these days maybe I'll do a walk around of the interior and the exterior. That would be cool!

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 12:53:19 AM »
Ill post some pictures of the sedan covered with snow tomorrow morning and some a little later in the day after its been cleared off. The fender flare is back on but I dont see myself doing any cosmetic work this month. Ive still got a 4.0L head to swap in.

Offline JayNaga

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 10:01:04 AM »

So much snow the trees are bending over and the ski hill I work at is closed due to weather

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk