News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 04, 2024, 06:21:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Spirit/Concord Projects / Re: AMC Sundancer 1982
« Last post by juhap on Today at 03:44:00 AM »
Long and snowy winter is over. Sundancer is on the road again.

Remembered that there is an issue with sill molding. A couple of broken fasteners.

Sill looks quite solid...

A couple of plastic clips are gone...

One is broken...

Some new fasteners. I bought these from a local dealer. Couldn´t find those from an AMC parts dealers.

Done... costs about 5 euros or dollars. Not bad at all..

Visitors and Guests / Re: Hello from Netherlands
« Last post by camarados on Yesterday at 02:02:49 PM »
thanks!
Cooling System / Re: Correct Temp Sensor for Gauge
« Last post by 89 MJ on Yesterday at 01:40:23 PM »
The correct one is the TS219.   The AMC part number is J3233831 if you want to double-check the interchange.

Thank you, that’s the one I figured it was. I would’ve looked at the ones on my car, but it’s 1700 miles away haha
Cooling System / Re: Correct Temp Sensor for Gauge
« Last post by AMC of Houston on Yesterday at 01:06:35 PM »
The correct one is the TS219.   The AMC part number is J3233831 if you want to double-check the interchange.
Cooling System / Correct Temp Sensor for Gauge
« Last post by 89 MJ on Yesterday at 12:55:31 PM »
I need to replace the coolant temp sensor in my Eagle. I see that they’re are two options. The first is the Standard Motor Products TX27 with a plug on it.
The other is the Standard Motor Products TS219. This one has a bolt on the top.

Which one do I need to make my gauge read correctly? I would replace both, but I am not using the stock ignition or carb, so I shouldn’t need the one that communicates with the ECU.
« Last post by 89 MJ on Yesterday at 12:03:32 PM »
Great looking car and welcome to the forum!
« Last post by vangremlin on Yesterday at 11:26:49 AM »
Welcome to the Den!  Very nice looking Eagle!  We have a member from the Netherlands who hasn't been on the forum for awhile.  His name is Jurjen, and if you look up his name on the Member list, you will find his email.  Maybe you can have an Eagle mini-meet!
Visitors and Guests / Hello from Netherlands
« Last post by camarados on Yesterday at 08:42:16 AM »
Just arrived at this forum!
I got the chance to buy an AMC Eagle from a collector here in the Netherlands.
 I always fond it very interesting cars, i drive it daily now (when the weather is good).

Still have some questions , but will get later to that :-)

Off topic / Re: Interest in an Eagle Book?
« Last post by 89 MJ on May 02, 2024, 03:27:25 PM »
hi, I'm old so prefer hard copy, but any info is good info, so do what you think best. good luck,  gz

I'm young and I also prefer a hard copy, so that was what I was leaning towards, I just wanted to hear someone else's thoughts.
Off topic / Re: Interest in an Eagle Book?
« Last post by Trooper on May 02, 2024, 07:03:34 AM »
I THOUGHT Doug was making an Eaglepedia a while back? i don't know what ever happened with that.

https://amceaglesden.com/guide/index.php?title=Main_Page
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk