News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 05, 2024, 12:39:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My current obsession!  (Read 17392 times)

Offline Steve F

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: My current obsession!
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »
yeah don ill have to take you up on that later. i have found 2 door keys and as of right now i just pulled the ign. switch and am starting with a pair of needlenose pliars. i want to dig into it a bit more and just put in a toggle switch and push button. make myself feel like im back in my racecar.

When I lost the keys to my Eagle wagon, I called a locksmith. There is a code on the ignition switch that they can use to cut a new ignition key and door key. He also left me a piece of paper with the numbers on it in case I was "dumb enough" to ever lose the keys again or I wanted more keys made.

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »

just an idea

Offline amc78concord

• If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 81
  • Second Place is the First Loser!
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2011, 11:30:41 PM »
That looks pretty cool, I like it.
-Rob
Nekoosa, WI
-82 Eagle Limited Wagon (4.0 Head Swap, Holley 4bbl Carb, Headers, MSD Ignition with Team Rush Upgrade)
-82 Eagle SX/4
-83 Eagle Limited Wagon "Woody"
-84 Eagle Wagon
-85 Eagle Wagon
-Many Others... :amc:

:duck:

Click for Nekoosa, Wisconsin Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline maddog

• a long haired redneck country boy
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 45
  • AMC Eagle the original crossover
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2011, 02:41:03 AM »
what program did you use to do that.
1998 CHEVY S10 (DAILY DRIVER/PROJECT) INTIMIDATIN'
1980 AMC EAGLE WAGON (PROJECT) EAGLE EYES
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=30758.0
1983 AMC EAGLE LIMITED WAGON-SURVIVOR (gone)
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=32372.0

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2011, 01:42:53 PM »
i actually got a template from a website and then just went to paint and changed the colors. i can try to put the blank template up so others can use it...

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2011, 02:14:57 PM »
ok folks there should be a blank template for the wagon and the sedan in the eaglepedia. Enjoy. I havent found one for the sx4 yet.

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2011, 11:01:42 PM »
I dare say that color combo looks really good!!
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2011, 09:04:02 AM »

HI      Brent  there is a silver Eagle sitting in my drive way so in your rout you happen to come down  18 th
                  ave off of 665 you mite see a Eagle  if you have time stop and say HI .............Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2011, 09:06:01 PM »
will do!!! certainly.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »

HI      Brent I saw you go by at 12:30 to day its 12:43 right now eagle was in drive way ....
                  First house on south side of 18 th ave see you later.............don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2011, 05:06:30 PM »
yeah that was me... had some deliveries in the area today. i was looking but didnt see it. is there a red dodge truck for sale in the drive? had a few minutes to spare so i thought id make a run through.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »

HI   Brent no red dodge .....If you come from glendale you turn left after the rock Correy.and 1/4 mile on your left
   or south side of the road ....as soon as you come to the trees slow down . every body goes past and then comes back.....white Chevy p u in drive silver Buick in drive and Silver Eagle    .....My wife  picked out the color for the house
                                                           later....Don

Offline brentsydlik

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2011, 07:24:09 AM »
red dodge was on the east side. i'll keep my eyes peeled next time im in the area. so first place west of 665 on the south side w/ white chevy pickup, silver buick and silver eagle... gotcha.

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2011, 09:19:08 AM »

HI    Brent   I am glad the knob worked for you It was just siting here waiting for some one to come and
                   get it ........later...........Don

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 09:50:07 AM »

Hay  brent  I talked to Silver about that hood . and she said that she did not want that hood on her ...
                        So I guess its yours .....and I have a pass side door for a sx/4 that is siting here later ...Don

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk