News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:57:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: North West Eagle meet!!  (Read 6197 times)

Offline BlackhawkSX/4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
  • rat rod
North West Eagle meet!!
« on: December 19, 2012, 01:03:44 AM »
Us North westerners need to set up at least one meet in the summer of 2013. I would love to be around fellow owners who understand that my car is an AMC Eagle SX/4, and not a "lifted Fox body Mustang". It will be out of the shop (brand new motor and front end) here in a week or so and i cant wait to have it back on the road! Off subject sorry....
ANY WAY- I'm in the Everett area of Washington and I would love to see a meet happen in the area. Maybe crash Crusin' Colby? or another show? Either crash an existing show or make and arrange our own. either way works, I don't care?
if you are in the area and have some ideas or are a show planning type of person let me know. lets get the ball rolling on something for 2013!
YEEEHAW!
THE FLEET:
1972 Ford F250 Ranger XLT
1967 Ford F250 Ranger
1927 Ford Model A Rat rod
1982 AMC Eagle SX/4 Sport

Offline BlackhawkSX/4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
  • rat rod
Re: North West Eagle meet!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:30:09 AM »
JEEZ! thats a day drive in its self. and i evny you! i want to drive mine again so bad! im picking up a set of rims and tires for it this sunday, they are the Cherokee 10 spoke rims! super stoked for that!
hopefully more North westerners will see this and we can come up with a place to meet up at and geek out. i have plenty of Ford friends, plenty of rat rod friends but not one Eagle friend lol
THE FLEET:
1967 Ford F250 Ranger

Offline BlackhawkSX/4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
  • rat rod
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 10:12:44 PM »
 Oh heck yeah!! ;D I LOVE me my Fords!! that '72 of mine could pull a house if I tried! Holly 4 barrel on a 390  with an NP435 4 speed with a Warn gear splitter behind that, and hooked up to the Dana 60 with 33" X12.50X 16.5's! yeah buddy!!
But that's cool i guess, ill have to find some ppl around in my neck of the woods and just do it that way. cuz the NW is a huge place and surprisingly sparsely populated with Eagle lovers. You would think with all of our LOVELY weather their would be more people with these things? OH WELL more for us!!!
THE FLEET:
1967 Ford F250 Ranger

Offline carnuck

• Having a 727 means never re-doing the trans again
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 04:32:40 PM »
You talkin to yourself?
AMC/Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental!

Offline cadman929

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 02:42:07 PM »
it would be cool to do a run up to mt baker

Offline carnuck

• Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 02:02:07 AM »
Starting to feel better. Maybe something soon. Reiter Trail is supposed to reopen in April (weather depending)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 02:07:36 AM by carnuck »
AMC/Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental!

Offline Euphonical

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 02:01:33 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOO Mt Baker! I've been wanting a reason to take another picture of Picture Lake! Now that we live in Portland there's no 'day' trip to head up Mt. Baker - but if we had a reason...

We have two Eagles, one SX4 (BaldEagle's) and one big, beautiful wagon (MINE, MINE, MINE  :blob1: )...however neither one currently move under their own power :( BUT maybe we can get one or both going, load up the DSLR and snap some pics.

I'll subscribe to this thread and also make sure BaldEagle sees it - since he's the guy that needs to get the Eagles flying again  ;D

Offline max98059

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 12:15:17 AM »
mt baker or mt st helens would both be fun and i think it should be a 3day weekend  :eaglebig: meet  :blob1:

Offline max98059

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 04:32:37 PM »
hey who would like to have a meet?

Offline carnuck

• Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 01:12:21 AM »
What about Mt Rain Beer...er Rainier?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk