News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 02:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1983 AMC Eagle For Sale - Seattle, WA  (Read 3318 times)

Offline theleague

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
1983 AMC Eagle For Sale - Seattle, WA
« on: September 18, 2019, 08:33:02 PM »
I have a 1983 AMC Eagle for sale. 130xxx miles. Great shape, no rust. PNW car its life. Bought in 2010, and drove for a couple years. Then it has just sat (covered inside a shop) since then. I take her out when it rains, and start about every 2 months. Fires up every time. Has original AM/FM/CB radio that works. Clean inside and out with minimal dents.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DthNaDEVnRKh63pb9

Offline Kimster521

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: 1983 AMC Eagle For Sale - Seattle, WA
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 10:45:13 PM »
How much are you asking for your Eagle?

Offline mdante17

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 05:12:54 PM »
Still for sale? Thank you

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 05:21:51 PM »
Try the email in his profile. It appears that the person has not been active since posting.

Btw contact info should be provided per rules for this very reason. However we are very lax on rules, i hate them anyway. I feel like they are there for a guideline on how to post a for sale item.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 05:28:03 PM by mudkicker715 »

Manitowoc WI

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk