The Mighty 258 > Emissions/Vacuum Systems

4x4 vaccum diagram?

(1/3) > >>

shanebo:
when I disassembaled my eagle half the vaccum lines related to the 4wd were either broken or disconnected....If I recall theres only 3 lines off the switch...Im just curious as to how they hook up to to the vaccum diaphragms on the front axle and the T-case...Is there a diagram here on the nest of the proper routing of the 4x vaccum lines.....I may delete the front vac motor and make her shift on the fly!

IowaEagle:
The AMC Eaglepedia have some.

BenM:
The real problem is finding the vinyl or poly hard vacuum lines. You may have to order them, as I've never seen them at a parts store, except in black and short sections.

shanebo:
Thats been a concern of mine....However I know from driving truck in the past, alot of stuff is controlled via air. If memory serves There were air lines about the size of the ones in the eagle that ran from various switches in the dash of the Freightliner I used to drive....Im thinking the first place to look will be at the Colorado Kenworth parts dept.....Lets hope Im right.

AMC1:
I recently needed to refer to a drawing I made some time back. Maybe someone else may find it useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version