News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 05:58:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011  (Read 3422 times)

rohnk

Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011
« on: July 16, 2011, 11:34:48 PM »
I went to the car show today and entered my SX/4. It was free and they gave away hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, soda and peanuts. I registered and recieved a chamois, frisbee, Michigan state map and small plaque to show I had entered into the show. They had votes for fan favorites and of course the corvette club that was there took 3rd and first with a Road Runner taking 2nd. I posted a few pictues on my Photobucket so take a look. The SX/4 looked good and I got a great spot right on the main walkway. The only other AMC there was a 74 Javelin with a 258 in it. He had a Holley four barrell carb on it too. Nicely done I thought.

Offline 83Eagle!

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 179
Re: Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 11:54:52 PM »
The SX/4 looks good.  Sounds like a good time.
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

68AMXGOPAC

Re: Spectrum Health Continuing Care Car Show 2011
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »
Congrats !! Glad you kept the decision to go. It's alot of fun , and you usually do get some goddies.I'm sure alot of people stopped and looked that SX/4 over, they are so uncommon and cool.Alot of people think mine is jacked up and ask why ?Then thier face gets even goofier when I say because it is 4wd , and that's the stock height.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk