News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 02:16:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: new member, Maine! 1982 wagon!  (Read 2119 times)

Offline maineman

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
new member, Maine! 1982 wagon!
« on: November 12, 2016, 10:14:06 PM »
Howdy all! Ive been dreaming about owning an Eagle for years now! Everyone I've ever known has poo-pooed my love for the AMC Eagle and as of two days ago they're all eating their words because they can't stop staring at my 1982 Eagle wagon! The body and frame are in incredibly good condition for it being a New England car its whole life and all the 200K miles it's seen pass under it! The rockers!.... are absolutely gone.  :-\ which is something I will need to delve in to the forums for information on, I'm sure. on a lighter note, everything else in this car is wonderful! As for now, I just wanted to say hello to all you fine people who understand the love that can be felt for this beautiful car.

-your Maine man!

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
Re: new member, Maine! 1982 wagon!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:15:46 PM »
Welcome to the den. Pics are awesome.

Manitowoc WI

Offline maineman

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 10:18:19 PM »
I'll be posting pics when I get back from antique picking in southern NE! (I'm a picker who works for an antique tool store up in Maine!)

Offline maineman

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 10:31:17 PM »
For now I'll post the photos that the seller took and posted on CL. I'll take some more photos when I get back from picking but this will give you a good idea for now!

Online amcfool1

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 01:55:46 PM »
hi, and welcome to the den! nice Eagle you have. rocker panels are not available, BUT, rocker panels are available for Spirit/SX4, these are too short for a four door, but work great as a patch. PN  SHI-003-00R, and SHI-003-00L, through Summit. good luck, gz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk