Choose style:

Author Topic: loose window when down  (Read 722 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline win32exe

  • Doom Crew Inc.
  • Eagle
  • **
  • Posts: 85
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Yee Ha!
loose window when down
« on: August 24, 2016, 10:37:38 AM »
hi, i have an sx/4 when i roll the window all or most of the way down it rattles, i took it apart and looked and it looks like there should be some padding in the channel, its just the metal channel, where can i get some and what is it called, is it part of the window fuzzies? those look great.

1981 Eagle SX/4 DL 50
1967 Plymouth Belvedere

Offline amcfool1

  • Premium Member
  • Eagle Limited
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
  • Thumbs Up 23
Re: loose window when down
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 11:13:37 AM »
that is called "window channel" , and it is available from APD, Blasers, or Peter Stathes, and possibly other places, good luck, gz


Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.