News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 11:47:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SleepsUnderCars and to all the members  (Read 2217 times)

Offline JayJay1966

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
SleepsUnderCars and to all the members
« on: May 31, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
It's was really cool to see so many with the love for a eagle or AMC. I'm very please to have found a good home for brother in law's AMC Eagle and all it part's to sean. thanks for all your time on the forum I will still stop in from time to time to say hey all  and try to help Jay 

Offline thereverendbill

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
Re: SleepsUnderCars and to all the members
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:40:28 PM »
don't forget to keep us informed about any eagles you see that are for sale or might be for sale ;D
your brother in laws car is in great hands with sean  :hello2:
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Offline SleepsUnderCars

• Eagle crazy
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 62
  • the last truckload of Eagles ?
Re: SleepsUnderCars and to all the members
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
thanks for the oppurtunity, and for working with me on payment.
I will be posting some photos as soon as I .have it legally in my name and on the road.
it is going to be my sons' daily driver (mine on weekends when I am home) and he is very excited about it. He has been driving the Concord for the last year and loves it, but deserved an upgrade.

speaking of which, anyone want a Concord with low miles? I am posting it in for sale section.  Details there.
'81 AMC EAGLE KAMMBACK rustbucket - off road only
'84 AMC EAGLE SEDAN
'68 Rambler Rogue 
'88 Dodge Ramcharger 
'07 Chrysler Pacifica (family hauler)
'80 AMC Spirit   ** FOR SALE **
'85 EAGLE WAGON sport   -bad frame future project

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk