News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 05, 2024, 02:21:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1984 Eagle Plymouth, Indiana  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Eagle1984

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
1984 Eagle Plymouth, Indiana
« on: April 30, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »
Sadly I am having to sell my very nice condition 1984 AMC Eagle sedan as I can no longer afford to give it the proper restoration it deserves nor upkeep. It has slightly over 150 thousand miles, with mostly original mechanical besides a new water pump and radiator. Inside is in very good shape besides the head liner needing to be redone. The outside is also in good shape with original paint, chrome and vinyl roof. Carburetor is in good shape and car runs strong. It does though need a new exhaust and I also have a 1983 Eagle sedan parts car that will be included it buyer wants. Just got done putting 700 dollars worth of new tires on her. Very clean body with hardly any rust on it or the frame. Message me if you want to know more, Asking 3200 for the 84 and the parts eagle. Thank you for your time, Pics will be coming soon.

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk