The Mighty 258 > Emissions/Vacuum Systems

Emmissions Question

(1/3) > >>

demonicdragon:
I have a 85 eagle wagon. and the darn thing is so screwed up from the emission hoses to the vacuum hoses for the select drive. anybody have a diagram for just the emissions.. say like the cto to the thermal vacuum switch to the egr valve to the carb. i dont have the dual cto. and all i can find are diagrams with a dual, which i dont have. i tried hooking it up on my own..but im not sure if i need a delay valve somewhere or what outlet on the carb i should plug the hose into from the cto. could use the help. thanks.

Gil-SX4:
A good Automotive Fire Insurance an some lighter fluid dose wonders for fixing a lot of problems.
I wish I could help you out. But I do recommend that you change all the fittings and hoses for new ones.

Gil-SX4:
I'm sure that any one here that has done most any type of work on there AMC Eagle vacuum system has had the urge to just burn the whole think or find the person who design it so they can tar and feather him.

Gil-SX4:
Have you check a newer or older model schematics to see if they have something you can use on your 85 or if legal in your State try removing as much as possible of the emissions and vacuum systems.

demonicdragon:
Yeah.. i live here in NY. there not tight but id rather be prepared for a stiff then get caught.  :P  Ill figure out something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version