News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 04:13:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 88 Bulkhead connector pinout diagram  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Extract2th

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
88 Bulkhead connector pinout diagram
« on: December 28, 2015, 04:36:47 PM »
Not sure where to put this as it is electrical but on a modified eagle.  If in the wrong spot feel free to move it. 

I am looking for a bulkhead pinout connector diagram for my 88 eagle.  The car had a 4.0 swapped prior to my purchase but remained carburated.  I have most of the Hesco stuff to do the swap other than the wiring harness.  I have a harness and the computer out of a 94 manual wrangler but may pick up the Hesco harness anyway to make it as easy as possible.

I did pick up the reproduced 84-88 eagle TSM and was surprised to find that the wiring diagrams aren't included in it like the earlier AMC TSMs.  Anybody have a bulkhead pinout connector diagram for an 88 eagle to help me move this nice project to the next phase?  Looking to continue using it as my regular driver and EFI would be nice in the cold and to improve the fuel economy.  Could also use the 94 wrangler 4.0 bulkhead pinout diagram if anyone has it handy.

Offline rmick

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 40
Re: 88 Bulkhead connector pinout diagram
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 10:44:32 PM »
I have done this update on my Gremlin I can email you the diagrams for the jeep harness I used. As far as the pin out I just used a test light to locate the power and grounds I needed from the bulkhead depending if I needed on power or start power or run.
72 Javelin AMX
72 Javelin SST
72 Gremlin with 4.0
81 SX 4

Offline Extract2th

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: 88 Bulkhead connector pinout diagram
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 09:21:15 PM »
PM sent!.  thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk