News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 07:43:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is there another car that uses the AMC Eagle body?  (Read 1977 times)

Offline bottomfeeder

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Is there another car that uses the AMC Eagle body?
« on: December 06, 2018, 12:43:23 AM »
This might be a long shot, but I have seen what I thought was an Eagle wagon rolling around town a couple times, but upon closer inspection I started questioning myself.  I haven't been able to get close enough to it to see any badges, but the differences between this car and all the eagles I've seen are that it has dual round headlights, no fender flares, and chrome bumpers with end caps that don't flow into the fender flares.  It has the same weird hatch window that has a higher body line than the driver and rear seat window and the same slant/rounded over front fender and the same recognizable "Eagle shape."  For what it's worth I'm in the Portland, OR area.

Offline DAVE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
Re: Is there another car that uses the AMC Eagle body?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 09:14:53 AM »
that would probably be a concord 2 wheel drive version of an eagle. when they made the eagle they just modified the concord slightly
would be an early concord to have the round headlights

Offline AMC of Houston

• The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 86
    • American Motors Club of Houston
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 12:03:57 PM »
Or a Hornet wagon.  Same basic body.
George G.
'81 Eagle Sundancer
'85 Eagle Waggie
1960 1902 Rambler Replica
'64 American
'70 AMX (Big Bad Blue), '70 AMX (White)
'77 Gremlin
'78 Pacer Coupe, '78 Pacer Wagon
'79 Pacer Wagon
'73 Jensen Interceptor
'86 Audi 5000 Turbo
'98 Aston Martin DB7
'09 Nissan Titan
'10 Nissan Maxima

Offline maddog

• a long haired redneck country boy
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 45
  • AMC Eagle the original crossover
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 02:36:54 PM »
Does it look like this.
https://youtu.be/NkE4QgyYXPI
1998 CHEVY S10 (DAILY DRIVER/PROJECT) INTIMIDATIN'
1980 AMC EAGLE WAGON (PROJECT) EAGLE EYES
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=30758.0
1983 AMC EAGLE LIMITED WAGON-SURVIVOR (gone)
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=32372.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk