Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Eagle Sightings / Aurora Colorado
« Last post by vangremlin on Yesterday at 10:18:41 PM »
Saw this wagon in the shopping center at Arapahoe & Parker in Aurora CO

Junk Yard Discoveries. / Re: 81 Spirit - Denver
« Last post by vangremlin on Yesterday at 10:09:18 PM »
Did you grab the grill too? I see it on the roof. Tailights and Rear Side Market lights might be worth taking. Did it have an AM/FM Cassette Radio?

All the tabs were busted off the grill.  The rear marker lights were both broken.  I already have a set of the taillights at home so I figured I didn't need another set.  It had an aftermarket radio and an EQ box in the upper cubby . 

Can't remember if the interior windshield trim was there.  I may have a couple of those here at the house also. $69 plus shipping......just kidding  ;D
« Last post by Prafeston on Yesterday at 03:56:01 PM »
Actually I just remembered I'm in need of Interior Windshield trim across the front (should be two pieces). What kind of condition were those in? Found someone on the facebook page that had them, but he wanted 70 plus shipping which seemed high to me. I can wait till I get out to the junkyard again at those prices.
"Bucket Brigade" / Re: St. Charles County, Mo. - Springfield, Mo. (& return)
« Last post by Prafeston on Yesterday at 03:51:13 PM »
I was just gonna ask if you were going to visit Jesse cause I thought he lived in the Sparta area.
« Last post by Prafeston on Yesterday at 03:48:57 PM »
Did you grab the grill too? I see it on the roof. Tailights and Rear Side Market lights might be worth taking. Did it have an AM/FM Cassette Radio?
Member Products / Re: T-shirts
« Last post by Prafeston on Yesterday at 03:43:15 PM »
Hey man, just so you know. Mine did finally show up! I'll have to get a picture with it on one of these days.
For Sale: AMC Eagles/4wd Jeeps / Re: 1983 AMC Eagle SX/4
« Last post by amcman76 on April 27, 2017, 10:28:33 PM »
I've casually put the SX/4 up for sale for awhile.  Since other projects are taking over and I could use the space, I am getting more serious. Here are some pics. 

$3,700 takes it.

Member Products / Re: T-shirts
« Last post by djohnston89 on April 27, 2017, 05:26:38 PM »
I went ahead and ordered the blank, once that's here I'll get it printed for ya and send a pm!
Project Cars / Re: You bought what?? 88 Eagle Wagon - Overlander Build
« Last post by amarshall on April 27, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »
No news on the tires, haven't had a chance to get the wheels cleaned up yet.  But I did look at the front axle drain plug.  I took it out and was surprised to find that it's got pipe threads. I grabbed some teflon tape and put the plug back in.  No leaks so far, fingers crossed.
Inside Your Eagle / Re: How to Make Power Window Cables (picture heavy)
« Last post by Cliff on April 27, 2017, 01:04:30 AM »
This is one of the best posts I have ever seen from an electric window cable issue. The cables (OEM) are all but non-existing, but sure they can be found underground where Chrysler  buried all of the AMC parts in Kenosha Thank you so much.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 15 queries.