News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 19, 2024, 12:12:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: door compatibility between Eagle, Concord, Spirit  (Read 2213 times)

Offline n9382v

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
door compatibility between Eagle, Concord, Spirit
« on: June 18, 2016, 07:47:36 PM »
I have just started a restoration of a 1978 AMX.
This is my first experience with AMC.
Both doors of my AMX have severe rust.
Are the doors from two door models of Eagle, Concord and Spirit compatible?
Would anyone have any suggestions where I could find both doors near Raleigh, NC?

Online amcfool1

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
Re: door compatibility between Eagle, Concord, Spirit
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 12:59:10 PM »
hi eagle sedan/wagon doors will not fit. Hornet hatchback or spirit/sx4 will. good luck, gz btw, I also have a 78 AMX.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk