News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:45:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Thats a Gremlin, right???  (Read 2914 times)

Offline recomer

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 25
Thats a Gremlin, right???
« on: June 26, 2012, 07:31:57 PM »
I stopped by the Jeep dealership this evening to look at the prices on the new Wrangers and as I walked around the stock there, instead of the salesmen running over each other to get to me, I looked back and a couple were gathered around my Eagle. Now obviously, there's the Eagle emblems all over the car, but one of the salesmen said "Thats a Gremlin, right?".... My eyes rolled and before I could say anything, one of the mech's standing there pointed out to him the Eagle logos and the fact it was 4wd.  I got a good laugh out of that.

As the mech was walking away, he told me he'd worked at an AMC delearship before and for me to never sell that car...He said he's been working at this Jeep dealership since the mid 90's and thats the first one he's seen on the road in all that time..
83 Eagle Wagon

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk