General > Fun activities

Local NoPar Club show

(1/1)

Still Pat:
Made it to another car show today SPONSORED BY St. Louse NoPar Club, EVERYBODY/THING welcome. Did see some purty stuff AND I WASN'T the ONLY AMC! My friend Paul from the local AMC Club "Gateway AMC" was there w/his Ambo. & there was a Jeep (back when they were still AMC) Scrambler. Album below if y'all wanna see.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=pat.carpenter.98&set=a.6822973887759745

vangremlin:
Thanks for the pictures!  Your Eagle is looking great.  Nice variety of Mopars.  Great to see a show not overrun with 57 Chevys, Camaros and Mustangs lol.  My favorites beside your Eagle were the Galaxie and the Mercury!

Still Pat:
They still had the junk & Mustangs, I just didn't take pics. of them (except that ONE Mustang). Anything after a II ('78? '79?) just doesn't really do anything for me. They just don't "look" like a Mustang! Any fm products were accidental. I TRY to get an angle where I DON'T have to include them! It would've a tough call for me, the Mustang or the Galaxie first. Would DEFINITELY have to include the Park Lane in my top 3!

Taylor:
Looks like another great show, thanks for sharing.

vangremlin:
And thanks for just showing us the good stuff lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version