Eagle Gallery > Meet and Show Eagles

Troy, Mo. Trinity Lutheran Car Show

(1/1)

Still Pat:
WOOT WOOT!!! Is it okay to say I got my cherry busted today? I'm NO LONGER a virgin! I not only got my FIRST trophy, I got my SECOND one too!! Friend of mine helped me & I took BOTH Eagles to a car show today. Got 1st in class (1980s) with the wagon & 2nd with the sedan! I was about ready to leave & they said awards in about a half hour so I said I'll stay. VERY glad I did!!!

Illeagle1984:
Well done, those sure are some clean machines!  I have a question, though.

The second pic shows the rear quarter of the wagon.  The doors have pinstripes, the quarter does not.  Is that just how they made 'em?  Seems like the stripe should carry to the end of the glass.  Just looks a little off, but then again so do Eagles in general.

Still Pat:
It had some rust repair around the back windows I think. I'll ask Brandon to check my memory, but I think he told me that once.

vangremlin:
Congrats!  Nice to see your Eagles get some well deserved recognition!,

Still Pat:
Thanks V.G. I haven't done a whole lotta anything to either one. I keep saying it, Brandon's a good kid. He treated that wagon right! I've just been trying to keep it up. As for the sedan, it's CURRENTLY at 72,xxx. I just waxed it so far. I need to do the vinyl top & the interior. I have to get the heater core fixed before I get excited about the interior, Never done!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version