Eagle Gallery > Your Eagle(s)

A 'new' (to me) bird

(1/3) > >>

Still Pat:
Just agreed to buy another Eagle. Is something wrong with me? Looks pretty clean & solid from pics. Have to figure out when I'm gonna pick it up. It's in Wisc. & I'm in Misery. I'm sure my van will tow it, my big problem is getting someone to help me drive. 4 door sedan, can't post pics. here. U*(#W!@%#%^!(P@(&  >:( >:( >:( :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: COMPUTERS!!!!!!!! SIMILAR pics. on my spacebook page, "Other Eagles" album. ALMOST matches my wagon, but looks a little bit lighter (like the difference between beige & tan). The one I called 'Clever Eagle' (name of the town where it was) is the same color. The one in Wisc. is missing all the rust the one in Clever had. :)

Okay, I CAN post pics. HERE. A couple more here, didn't realize I had the other post started too!

mo.eagles:
I'll help you drive.

vangremlin:
Congrats!

Still Pat:
FINALLY, I've finally got my schedule figured out & plan to leave to pick it up Thurs. the 20th!! My "new" bird will be coming here. Gonna be all day for sure, mapquest CLAIMS 6½ hours to Madison (closest U-Haul I could find to the Eagle), ½ hour (estimated) to do paperwork & get the dolly, then ANOTHER ½ hour to the pick up point, ½ hour? maybe more to load it, & then 6 mapquest hours back here! Gonna be fun!!! Wish me luck, I have a feeling I'm gonna need it.

Taylor:
Sedans are nice, it very closely matches the wagon. A plus.
Why dolly it? Does it have the drive shafts removed?  Wish I could help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version