News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:27:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: For Sale: 1980 AMC Eagle Wagon 4x4  (Read 1529 times)

Offline frankenstein

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
For Sale: 1980 AMC Eagle Wagon 4x4
« on: March 07, 2021, 10:08:08 PM »
For Sale: 1980 AMC Eagle Wagon 4x4

1. - It is recommended you provide your asking price for the part(s) for sale and make a note, if you want, specifying if open for offers or if it is firm price.
$750

2. - Post method or methods you will take payment.
Cash

3. - Post if customer will pay for shipping and handling.
Buyer will pay for shipping

4. - You must post the general location of where item is located.
Zip code: 64507

5. - It is recommended you indicate how you would prefer to be contacted regarding finalizing your sale; E-mail, PM or in some other way and how to do so.

6. - Give a clear description of the product and its condition Used, New, After Market or Factory Part, In Working Order or Unknown.
Has not been started for YEARS! It was running ok when last parked. Mileage unknown believe less than 100,000 miles. SELLING FOR PARTS ONLY! No guarantees!
I believe I'm the second owner. I purchased it in May 1983.

7. - If at all possible post a picture or link to view the part.
Here is a link to the pics:
https://stjoseph.craigslist.org/pts/d/saint-joseph-1980-amc-eagle-wagon-4x4/7287780565.html
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 03:19:49 PM by frankenstein »

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
Re: For Sale: 1980 AMC Eagle Wagon 4x4
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 10:15:15 AM »
links are allowed. that is an old rule that needs to be updated.

Manitowoc WI

Offline frankenstein

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Re: For Sale: 1980 AMC Eagle Wagon 4x4
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 11:05:49 PM »
Thank you mudkicker715 for allowing me to post my car for sale on the forum!
SOLD to an Eagle Wagon collector in Trenton, MO
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 11:07:08 PM by frankenstein »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk