Eagle Gallery > Eagles at work and Play

Eagle at Work

(1/2) > >>

drock87:
I guess my Eagle isn't working...but it is at work with me. I snapped this shot with Instagram on my iPhone of my car in front of my work. It is probably the only one that spends most of its time at a Mercedes-Benz dealership  ;D  I have another hubcap I need to put on...I wasn't paying attention one day and didn't realize my brake was rubbing....well, it actually melted the entire inside of my wheelcover. Don't drive on rubbing brakes!!! (I suppose by now you can tell that my title here is not 'technician')

eaglefreek:
Cool. Your boss doesn't make you park it out back?  ;D

drock87:
Oh yes. It is usually parked FAR away. I was locking up this day though so I had it running in front of the building. Beautiful day prompts for a photo opp.   :eagle:

rollguy:

--- Quote from: drock87 on June 30, 2012, 02:05:30 PM ---It is probably the only one that spends most of its time at a Mercedes-Benz dealership 

--- End quote ---
I don't see a problem parking near M B's.   By the looks of my place, you would think it was a Mercedes Benz dealership! (I am an M B guy).  My Eagle is parked near at least 2 M B's every day!   I only have 4 M B's now, but had 6 around here at one time.

rohnk:
Nice photo. It has kind of a "vintage" look to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version