Eagle Gallery > AMC Eagles by State/Province/Country

New England Birds?

<< < (2/5) > >>

standup650:
Nothing against NY I like it but it's not part of New England.

kammguy:
Hey there fellow New Englander!  I'm located in a town called Granby in western Massachusetts.  Small town right by Amherst, about 20 minutes north of Springfield.  NY definitely has a contingent on here to support it's own "where are you" thread, but those of us further east seem to be a smaller group (CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, and ME).  Who else is out there?

EAGLEYE:
hey ...im in mass. about 30miles south of boston 

standup650:
See this is great maybe we can all get together in a parking lot somewere and blow peoples minds  :hello2:

68AMXGOPAC:

--- Quote from: standup650 on March 24, 2012, 01:26:05 PM ---Nothing against NY I like it but it's not part of New England.

--- End quote ---
Sorry but it is : ). and NY isn't " the city" like most think. But I am sure you know that.( and this isn't meant to be disrespectfull to your opinion )It is funny when you mention to people your from NY , and they think because of movies it's all city. My X wife moved here from Washington , and couldn't believe - " wow there are farms in NY " lol.
I love all of New England , but the rocky coast of Maine is my fav , over the bust tourist beaches.
It would be great to get together no matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version