News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 06, 2024, 07:33:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Free Shipping from Summit  (Read 2582 times)

Offline j2sax

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 20
Free Shipping from Summit
« on: February 27, 2012, 11:23:47 AM »
Didn't know which forum to post this up on, but I just received an Industry Paper announcing below... I am EXCITED!  I don't know any more details than below, so please don't expect me to give more info, but I thought some of you might want to know ASAP in case you are getting ready for wheeling Season and need some parts. 

SUMMIT RACING ANNOUNCES TOTALLY FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH) is offering a new Totally Free Shipping program, which is good on qualifying
parts from 34 brand-name manufacturers on orders placed between Feb. 15 and April 30. This means that Summit Racing will waive
the delivery and handling charges on any qualifying product from such brands as Auto Meter, Edelbrock, Holley, Magnaflow,
MSD and Superwinch. The company also is waiving the oversize charges on qualifying products that normally carry such a fee.
Totally Free Shipping applies to qualifying parts with a retail price of $29 or more and shipped to customers in the contiguous United
States via standard ground service. Expedited shipping charges, truck freight charges and hazardous material fees will still apply.
In related news, Summit Racing’s Same-Day Shipping service has been extended to orders placed as late as 10:00 pm Eastern.
Same-Day shipping applies to orders for in-stock parts that can be shipped by standard ground service. If a customer places an order
for in-stock items by 10:00 pm (ET), Monday through Friday, Summit Racing guarantees the order will ship the same day. So,
customers living in the contiguous 48 states can expect their parts within one to two days.

Offline DaemonForce

• Grease Magnet
  • Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 8
Re: Free Shipping from Summit
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 03:34:27 PM »
Sweet! *rebuilds Summit Racing wishlist...* O_o

While we're on the subject, what are some of the common things you guys look forward to getting through Summit when updating/upgrading? I'm looking at a harmonic balancer, timing chain, new camshaft, rods, valves and lifters, a sweet new oil pump, maybe a sending unit to fix that bouncing gauge...
1983 Limited
AMC 258C {R2:27.Jun.13}
Carter 2681 {R2:28.Oct.12}
TorqueFlite A998 {R6: -20.Apr.12}
NP129 {R2:28.Apr.12}
M35-273 {???}
Compression: 0
Corrected Idle: 0RPM

Rebuild:
???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk