News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 07, 2024, 04:15:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: some new additions  (Read 2728 times)

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
some new additions
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »
i got these 2 amc's for free they both drove here. they came with new parts, and used parts literally i could almost make another car with what they came with. one is a 82 concord wagon the other is a 87 eagle sedan. this will go with my other 3 eagles nicely.
https://picasaweb.google.com/110486122504948089565/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJzw_LTMqK268AE&feat=directlink

Manitowoc WI

Offline thereverendbill

• Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
Re: some new additions
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 09:51:01 AM »
good save!! they both look to be in restorible shape (at least from the pics).  i love the concord, one of these days i hope to get myself a concord wagon to thinker with
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Offline shaggimo

• Thumbs Up 90
  • When "6" just won't do.......
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:51:34 AM »
Awesome acquisition MK! I thought I was doing good this year with freebies, lol, yours are mostly complete,  :occasion14:.
88 xj cherokee- ((4)(4))2
81 malibu 4dr- Identity Crisis
81 SX4- gf's
84 Eagle 4dr sedan- it followed me home... ::)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Oldsmoletic
CNY

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »
Thanks. Now I need a storage system. Both cars were packed with amc goodies. PlUs stuff that was dropped off in his pickup

Manitowoc WI

Offline philotomy

• Northeast Kingdom, VT.Eagle
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 24
  • AMC guy 'till the day I die
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 04:39:24 PM »
And I thought I scored this week,wow nice collection,jealous ;D
Philotomy,(my old  D+D Hobbit character) noun,pronounced "fil oto mee",but you can call me Don
1987 Eagle station wagon 4.2 mpfi

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 04:58:54 PM »
Technically its kind of sad. The 85ish y.o. Broke his hip in february I decided to find out why I haven't seen him around. His dr. said no driving. So I have driven these before. Even mild work to them.

Manitowoc WI

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk