Eagle Gallery > AMC Eagles by State/Province/Country

MISSOURI-USA

<< < (2/11) > >>

jim:
"PT would have had a hissy fit!"
Love it!  I haven't heard that in a long time.

wheatenheimer:

Vincent, we're twin's!!!!!!!  Sorry for the the Arnold quote!  Hey man, I don't know what part of Missouri your from, but I'm nestled in down in Springpatch!  Great looking Eagle!!!  Give me a shout!

Kevin

monsterbronc:
Im in Orrick, 25 miles east of KC, north of the river, Im originally from CO. but got married and followed the gal out here. (someday we will go back west, AZ we hope)

the RF fender was the result of catching some Z's on 23'rd ST in independance on the way home from work in the AM. I woke up to brake lights, and BANG. I hit an O-rielly parts driver turning into his parking lot at about 35 mph. lost all the plastic bits and munched the fender and bumper support. but it crinkled thr rangers LR bedside all the way to the cab. (ruined a perfectly good nap LOL)

the LR flare came off when I lost the tire tread at 90 mph on a road trip in colorado.

the first mud pic Isnt mus, Its QIUCKSAND ;D it didnt look all that wet, in fact there were some tire tracks on top of it, then I sunk up to her belly. Stuck? depends on what you call stuck. I got out without help, so I was "Temporarily Detained"(I brought a Come-a-long)
the second mud pic, it was deeper than I tuought, and Ibottomed out the skidplate on the dry part, but I backed out of it.

wheatenheimer, yours looks alot like mine, even the pinstripe, but way nicer.(Mines been a bit distressed) yours appears to have a lighter shade across the bottom though,  does yours have that awful baby poo carrot intirior too?  :P I think yours is newer, 87?, Mines an 81. and judging by your name, Do you homebrew?

jim:
"the LR flare came off when I lost the tire tread at 90 mph on a road trip in colorado."
90?  Wow!

wheatenheimer:
Ouch!  You gotta watch those O'Reilly trucks! Awesome pic's!  Yep, mine's an '86 and yes, it has the baby poo carrot interior as well!  LOL.....I read this and I had to go outside and look at my interior and I said to myself......."it really does look like baby poo!"

I have tried to home brew in the past and it did not come out too well.  I tried a dark ale one time that I dubbed the "sip and twitch"...... it was just awful!  But, I am quite the connoisseur of other brewers talents!

What part of Colorado are you from?  I used to live in the Springs.

Give me a shout if you are ever down this way!

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version