News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 04:30:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sundancer Limited  (Read 3428 times)

Offline GreatcarSX4

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 20
Sundancer Limited
« on: January 23, 2017, 04:58:50 PM »
I have not been on for some time. Been busy and Surgeries. The 81 Sundancer Ltd. has now received its new fiberglass top. The floor panels from ANTMAR have been cut to fit and welded in. The entire floor has been flex sealed.  Started to put the seats and some interior back in. The rest is being fixed and manufactured. Hope to have all of it back b y Feb.  Still like to get another passengers side door for the skin. I am working on that with a guy from Maryland but he has to get me a non rusty SX4 fuel tank yet  I will post pics. soon

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 05:26:14 PM by GreatcarSX4 »
1981 Eagle SX4 4 cyl. automatic White
1982 Eagle SX4 6 cyl. automatic Beige
1983 Eagle SX4-6cyl.- automatic Red 

1981  Eagle Sundancer- White
1981  Eagle Sundancer- Brown

1981 Eagle Kammback  6 cyl. Blue

1987 F-250
2007 F-150

1978 Chevy Corvette

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Re: Sundancer Limited
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 03:24:39 PM »
Very cool! Can't wait to see more as this restoration gets finished!
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline amcfool1

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 05:20:22 PM »
hi, what are antmar floor panels? great job! gz

Offline bradd04

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 05:22:49 AM »
Looks great. Any more updates? I'm curious about the Antmar floor panels also.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk