News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:34:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Turd Burd V2 - unlimited turdworks AKA fun with a parts car before its death  (Read 2903 times)

Offline atmafox

• Mad Engineer
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
Hey, if you still have the car -- how're the B pillar interior trim pieces?  Mine are so eaten by sun they've literally started turning into dust.  It's pretty crazy.

Any colour will do, I'll be getting the interior re done anyway.
Mine:
- 1980 AMC Eagle 2dr Sedan
- 2009 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe

Ours:
- 1986 Toyota Pickup

Hers:
- 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo
- 1988 Toyota Celica All-Trac
- 1997 Toyota RAV4 2dr 4x4

His:
- 1985 Nissan 720 Pickup Deluxe King Cab 4x4

Offline TheBirdman

• huffs gear oil
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • that noise? that ll go away.
Yep, still got it, I just havent had much time to start parting it out yet. Winter is coming and I need my garage stall back. Do you mean these panels?

if so, theyre pretty good actually, the forest it was parked in may have ruined many things with moisture, but it kept the sun out pretty good. I think I also have the door cards they stapled to the wall too somewhere.
83 eagle wagon 4.0

Offline TheBirdman

• huffs gear oil
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • that noise? that ll go away.
I'd be interested in the bumper end caps, the trim around the landau roof, and the plastic trim around the opera windows, if any of those are in good shape.  Thanks!
I have most of those things together, Ill get them laid out and some pictures taken tomorrow, but for tonight Im going to start up a parting out thread in the classified section, since my funtime with this blue turd is over.
83 eagle wagon 4.0

Offline atmafox

• Mad Engineer
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
Oh, didn't see you reply here; my apologies.

Ah, I'm sorry.  I mean the interior trim around the seat belt mountpoints?  It goes from top to bottom just behind each door on the interior.

Thank you again!
-Atma
Mine:
- 1980 AMC Eagle 2dr Sedan
- 2009 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe

Ours:
- 1986 Toyota Pickup

Hers:
- 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo
- 1988 Toyota Celica All-Trac
- 1997 Toyota RAV4 2dr 4x4

His: