News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 18, 2024, 03:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WV Eagles  (Read 2893 times)

Offline kalve

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
WV Eagles
« on: November 30, 2012, 06:34:24 AM »
Ok I guess I will start one for WV since I don't see one. I got a 85 AMC Eagle bought in VA on Nov. 10, 2012 for $700. I have put bout $600 in parts in it currently an am getting it on the road. The guy I bought the car from is the 4th owner. An from original owner to the 4th owner they only lived less than 20 miles apart in VA. When I get it on the road will take several pics of scenery an the car an post them. i got some pics from when we went to look at the car just need to post them.
64 T bird landau
70 Cougar Convertible Hurst 4 speed
74 F250 Crewcab shortbed
85 Eagle Wagon 4wd

Offline recomer

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 25
Re: WV Eagles
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 06:42:25 AM »
Will have to give you a heads up next time I travel that way. Im originally from Huntington and head that way about once a year (and drive right through Charleston on my way over).

Rich
83 Eagle Wagon

Offline kalve

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: WV Eagles
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 06:52:53 AM »
ok sounds good
64 T bird landau
70 Cougar Convertible Hurst 4 speed
74 F250 Crewcab shortbed
85 Eagle Wagon 4wd