News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:34:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Rambler Ranch Eagle Motel Trip  (Read 23769 times)

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
Re: Rambler Ranch Eagle Motel Trip
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2012, 08:06:41 AM »
Good news. Would hate to see all that history get lost.
1995 Jeep Cherokee "Bleep"

No pic here - BlackBird - My '86 AMC Eagle wagon

R.I.P Old Rusty - My '91 F150

Offline kajsdf

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »
holy wow...close call indeed...good to hear that it was mostly houses and that almost everyone got out safe, but sad news at the same time...

a thought occurred to me as well, before i saw that -- i have leather seats in good shape that i would like to relocate to a loving eagle -- thread with pics is here -- any reasonable offers will likely be accepted.  figured i would post it here since there will be a lot of eagles in the same place and i wouldn't mind bringing them along for the trip if someone is interested.
1985 eagle wagon limited
now more limited...
2150 swap...tf727/np229 swap...258 megabuild in the works...

Offline rollguy

• Turbo Diesel Eagle
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 84
  • Southern California
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2012, 01:25:30 PM »
I will need to pick up some freight in Denver, so I will be towing a trailer from CA.  I will probably leave the loaded trailer in Denver, and join the group with just the car.....Rich
1980 Eagle Turbodiesel Wagon (only 2 known to exist as of 2008)- 7-7-2011 Flight to it's new nest @ Rambler Ranch
1983 Eagle Wagon  Tan over Copper
1982 Eagle SX4 "ALTREGL"  (avatar photo)
1982 Eagle 4 Door Sedan  Copper over Satin Black
1985 Eagle Sport Wagon October 2007 ROTM (SOLD)
4 Biofuel powered Benzs ('98 E300, '82 300 CD, '82 300 TD (wagon), '80 240 D)
1983 GMC Van (6.2 Diesel)
1985 Mitsubishi pickup (2.3 Turbodiesel)

Offline nashkid

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2012, 01:26:45 AM »
OK we are all set for the Eagle Motel / Rambler Ranch trip! I will have a tour of Rambler Ranch on Friday at what ever time works best for the group so you let me know what time you want. We will leave here on Saturday at 9:30am for lunch in Colodrado Springs then on to a tour of collectioon of cars and motor cycles then to the motel for check-in. Feel free to email me a [email protected] if you want more infomation or have questions. You can also call me at 303-324-6750 cell or at home 303-646-1036 in the evening.
Terry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk