News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 11, 2024, 04:59:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: mudkicker715  (Read 2177 times)

Offline philotomy

• Northeast Kingdom, VT.Eagle
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 24
  • AMC guy 'till the day I die
mudkicker715
« on: May 19, 2011, 08:55:49 AM »
I was under the car last night cutting out old fuel lines and noticed a shiny part I had fogotten about...just wanted to thank Mudkicker715 for sending out the auto trans dipstick a while back  while I was using her as a daily driver and at no cost to me,thanks again and when I see you post again I'll egg you.I'll be putting some stuff on soon free to nest members( my way of paying it forward) and sending my dues check in as well,glad to see we accept paypal here.
 on another note maybe I should move my cars 's thread over to "project cars" :/ thats all for now.
Philotomy,(my old  D+D Hobbit character) noun,pronounced "fil oto mee",but you can call me Don
1987 Eagle station wagon 4.2 mpfi

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
Re: mudkicker715
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 09:09:22 AM »
Most replies I give come from my phone (99%). Kids rule the house puter. Laptop is broke for the garage. So usuauly its short and sweet. Otherwise not a problem. Others have helped me as I have helped others. Glad to see you back. I thought you were lost. Its been a few years.

Manitowoc WI

Offline philotomy

• Northeast Kingdom, VT.Eagle
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 24
  • AMC guy 'till the day I die
Re: mudkicker715
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:58 AM »
Yes it has,I went through a couple jobs and now things are more stable work wise,we opened our own store(tattoo studio) and have been busy ever since May 2009,so yes I 'm back!!!  ;D
 Jen now has her horse and chickens and ducks so I can start on my car again (as a summer driver now).thanks again.
It's supposed to get sunny this weekend so maybe I'll take pix of some of parts and post in the appropriate thread.
Philotomy,(my old  D+D Hobbit character) noun,pronounced "fil oto mee",but you can call me Don
1987 Eagle station wagon 4.2 mpfi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk