News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 11:42:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My SX/4 in Hazzard County  (Read 3482 times)

00-711

My SX/4 in Hazzard County
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »
Here is a picture of my SX/4 on the backlot of Columbia/Burbank in Hazzard Square in 1985.
Yes, Boss Hogg gave me a ticket.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/00-711/media/eagle2.jpg.html

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Re: My SX/4 in Hazzard County
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:00:05 PM »
That's neat. Your wheels look pretty cool. Wish my SX/4 had those.
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline SpreadEagle

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 12
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 07:54:01 PM »
Very cool. I loved the Dukes. and I agree love those wheels. Almost bought a parts car just because of that.
'81 Kammback
'81 SX/4(Parts)

Offline EagleFam

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 6
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »
Here is a picture of my SX/4 on the backlot of Columbia/Burbank in Hazzard Square in 1985.
Yes, Boss Hogg gave me a ticket.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/00-711/media/eagle2.jpg.html

00-711,

I know this thread is a few months old, but I'm new here and just getting around to looking at the pictures on here.

Your Eagle SX/4 is one of the most beautiful SX/4's I've seen. From the picture it still looks show room brand new. I like that color. Very clean.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk