News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 02:36:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lots of eagles in MI  (Read 4305 times)

amxv8

Lots of eagles in MI
« on: November 18, 2012, 09:49:14 AM »
There is a yard in Gowen, MI ( Northwest of Ionia ) that still has a lot of AMC's especially Eagles.  The yard is called "Bud's auto salvage.  Good luck and happy picking.......

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
Re: Lots of eagles in MI
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 03:39:55 AM »

HI are you still here  and if you are how close to Kalamazoo is this salvage yard . I would like to take the truck up there and fill it up with things I need .......hope your still here .....don 
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Online vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 08:10:52 AM »

HI are you still here  and if you are how close to Kalamazoo is this salvage yard . I would like to take the truck up there and fill it up with things I need .......hope your still here .....don

Looks like this town is about 85 miles north northeast of Kalamazoo, just to the northeast of Grand Rapids.  Here is the phone number for Bud's, according to Google   616-754-0111.  Good luck, this sounds like a great spot to collect some Eagles.

Just a note, you can click on a member's name in a posting to determine the last time they visited the Den.  amxv8 hasn't been on since the date of the original post, Nov 18, 2012.  You may be able to send him a PM or email if you want to contact him. 
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 08:46:53 AM »

HI thank you for the reply and the number I will give them a call later today to see if he can send me his inventory thin I can see what he has ...BEFOR  I go up there we have to get ride of some SNOW ......If he has  other AMC.S   I need some parts for my other AMCs ....good job Vangremlin  thanks for the number ...............don 
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 10:44:07 AM »
Yeah good work Vangremlin. I gave you a thumbs up because I was about to go do the same thing. Google the place and get a number for Don. You saved my the trouble! :)

1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline doneagle

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 01:53:03 PM »

HI    that's a very good job and I gave both of you a big thumbs up ............don

Offline rollguy

• Turbo Diesel Eagle
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 84
  • Southern California
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »

Rafe, is that a photo of you in a couple years?
1980 Eagle Turbodiesel Wagon (only 2 known to exist as of 2008)- 7-7-2011 Flight to it's new nest @ Rambler Ranch
1983 Eagle Wagon  Tan over Copper
1982 Eagle SX4 "ALTREGL"  (avatar photo)
1982 Eagle 4 Door Sedan  Copper over Satin Black
1985 Eagle Sport Wagon October 2007 ROTM (SOLD)
4 Biofuel powered Benzs ('98 E300, '82 300 CD, '82 300 TD (wagon), '80 240 D)
1983 GMC Van (6.2 Diesel)
1985 Mitsubishi pickup (2.3 Turbodiesel)

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 09:39:50 PM »
I only wish I had that much hair! :)

Does kind of look like a skinny version of my dad though!
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk