The Shop > Under the Hood & HVAC

Wiper Bottle

(1/2) > >>

mach1mustang351:
Okay team.  I'm a little bored here this evening and I am going through some of my pictures of the Big Wagon.  Here is a mod I bet no one here would need but who knows.  I swapped in the 4.0L and mounted the ECU in the Jeep location (drivers side front of the engine compartment).  This made no room for the factory coolant bottle and wiper bottle.  The only remaining room made me need to use a long skinny bottle.  Here is what I came up with after a trip to Wally world.

This is a paint ball storage device of some kind.  I think it was like $6

I drilled the bottom of it and used the AMC washer pump.

Here is how it looks in the car

carguy87:
Curious, what year and model Jeep is that 4.0L from?  The majority of Jeeps mounted the ECU on the passenger side.  And how did you hook your EVAP canister up to the fuel tank, did you remove the old check valve back by the tank?

mach1mustang351:
I think the Jeep was a 1994.  I did the 4.0 swap a while back... cant remember if I removed the check valve or not.  Maybe my evap system is all for show and doesn't work... I know it doesn't leak as per the California evap test as part of emissions testing.

ammachine390:
Good thinking using a paint ball thing.  When my washer bottle in my Concord broke, I replaced it with an old hand soap refill bottle. I drilled a hole in the bottom and mounted the pump. Works perfectly, and was about the same size as the original.

txjeeptx:
RM at its finest!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version