News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: In search of another eagle!  (Read 2502 times)

Offline shpuz

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 6
In search of another eagle!
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:48:03 AM »
Not 100% sure this is the right place for this, but I'm looking for another sx4. They are proving to be harder to find than they used to be years ago. Looking for one in decent shape, but dosnt have to be show room quality. Looking to buy around end of July or so. That's when I'll be able to travel and such. Let me know what you've got! Might also be interested in a wagon depending on what it's like.

Offline Proud Eagle SX4

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Re: In search of another eagle!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 02:11:01 PM »
I have a nice AMC Eagle SX4 in reliable, daily-driving, condition.  I don't know if you're still looking for an SX4, but mine is just as you described in your ad.  Let me know, Wesley.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk