Classifieds > Junk Yard Discoveries.

87 Wagon - Denver

(1/2) > >>

vangremlin:
Saw a listing online for an 87 Limited Wagon at the U Pull  & Pay in Denver so I went up there to check it out this morning.  Wagon was in decent shape, but I don't think it had been on the road for quite awhile as it had a temp tag on it that expired in 2008.  I think it was actually a "Semi-Limited" model as it didn't have power windows or seats, but did have power locks and leather interior.  The front seats were typical of what you see in the junkyards, but the back seat looked perfect. 

I grabbed a bunch of stuff like radio and radio pod, intermittent wiper switch, hatch hinges, rear speaker grilles in great condition, package shelf, leather steering wheel, heater/AC controls, and a few other odds and ends.  If you're interested in anything let me know, I'll probably get around to listing most of the stuff sooner or later.

And to the doubters who say "pictures or it didn't happen"   ;)

Check out the last picture for some Rambler Mentality engineering to install a cup holder in between the seats

mudkicker715:
Did you grab the mirrors. If so is the driver side good. I would be interested if you got it.

vangremlin:

--- Quote from: mudkicker715 on November 22, 2015, 08:18:47 PM ---Did you grab the mirrors. If so is the driver side good. I would be interested if you got it.

--- End quote ---

I did not grab the mirrors.  The passenger side did not respond when I moved the joystick, but didn't take the time to check the driver's side.  If I go back I'll check it out.  Thanks.

WhitelakeEagle:
Are the hatch hinges still good? if so i would be interested in them for an extra set.
Thanks

68AMXGOPAC:
Intermittent wiper switch would be nice if your not using it.....do you know if you can simply swap it out with a non intermittent one ?
Also - I havn't been on in ages - I bought TougeEagles old wagon " Caroline" , I can't remember if it was you that was in contact with him way back then ?? Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version