News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 04:34:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New eagle owner  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Aaron Beverley

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
New eagle owner
« on: January 07, 2020, 01:38:43 AM »
(not too sure how this site works yet so bare with me)

Hello, I just bought a 1982 AMC Eagle SX/4 and wanted to share it with you all!
1982 AMC Eagle Owner

Offline Mitch

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 11
Re: New eagle owner
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 08:47:03 AM »
Looks like a good start! Standard?

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 12:32:54 PM »
Welcome and thanks for the picture.  Cool looking Eagle, what sized tires and wheels are those?  Those may be the biggest tires I've seen on an Eagle!!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 05:00:29 PM »
Cool eagle of course. I like the try to put the wheel molding back on in the back. Looking forward to seeing this beauty develop.

Manitowoc WI

Offline Aaron Beverley

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 06:29:19 PM »
The transmission is a five speed manual, the tires are 33" and thanks for the replies!
1982 AMC Eagle Owner

Offline Aaron Beverley

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 06:30:32 PM »
Cool eagle of course. I like the try to put the wheel molding back on in the back. Looking forward to seeing this beauty develop.
I will be posting more pictures of it as i start to restore it. but for now its just sitting at my uncles.
1982 AMC Eagle Owner

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk