Eagle Gallery > AMC Eagles by State/Province/Country

Michigan Eagles

(1/6) > >>

JayNaga:
Just interested to see where all the eagles are in Michigan. My 85 sedan and I are up in traverse city. I have seen another sedan in traverse just recently. A brown one over by best buy. And two or three years ago in the parking lot of the blue tractor I saw a brown wagon. I haven't been able to find the drivers of these eagles. If there is any one near traverse city we should get together and check out each others rides.

JayNaga:
Finally Northern Michigan is getting some much needed snow. I dont know why but I have always loved seeing my cars covered with a thick blanket of snow. This is after just an hour or two of being parked. We had some pretty intense thundersnow today. Its not everyday you get snow and lightning at the same time. We have 12 to 18+ inches in the forecast for tonight and where I am at its usually the larger number. If im not running too late in the morning maybe I will take a few more pictures.

Prafeston:
You need some nice full car shots of the Sedan so I can nominate it for Eagle of the month! Looks good covered in snow!

rohnk:
Grand Rapids. I know of three other Eagle's in my area. Two are drivers and I see them now and then, the other is parked and I keep watch that it doesn't move.

JayNaga:
Ive got some other pictures but they were before I put my driver side fender flare back on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version