News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:33:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 84 AMC Eagle in Northern California  (Read 2879 times)

Offline joseph.aldridge

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
84 AMC Eagle in Northern California
« on: September 06, 2015, 06:23:10 PM »
I have a 84 Eagle Wagon for sale. The passenger's rear axle is broken. Other than that, the car is complete. The 258ci engine runs well. The automatic transmission works well. The 4x4 still works.  I just put new tires on the car about 1000 miles ago. The car currently has about 145,000 miles on it. I would love to see it go to someone who could use it or the parts to make an awesome ride. The car is located just outside of Kelseyville, CA. Make an offer. Pictures: https://sites.google.com/site/1984amceagle1/

Offline IRON HORSE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 47
Re: 84 AMC Eagle in Northern California
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 06:59:15 PM »
Hello Joseph,   
          Are you selling it just because of the broken axle ???    I have several spare axles if ya need one, it's not that hard to replace .. have a spare hub also.  Just asking .. cause if you want to fix it and keep it , I can help you out.  Let me know .. email.
                                                                                     Reagrds,  Iron  Horse :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk