News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 18, 2024, 02:30:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1981 SX/4 Project (New to Eagles)  (Read 10914 times)

Offline Beaverseagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
Re: 1981 SX/4 Project (New to Eagles)
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 12:03:55 PM »
This is great stuff. I just bought a 82 SX4.  I was thinking of getting the same size tires.  Do you think if you would have gone to a 2 inch lift you wouldn't need to modify the body?
82 SX4 258 w/ 2 inch lift 235 tires and TBI kit.

Offline kevindpm61

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: 1981 SX/4 Project (New to Eagles)
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 12:54:18 PM »
Your SX/4 is looking great! My son purchased a neglected 1983 that we have been getting ready for PA inspection. The headliner is in need or recovering but for now the mechanical issues are keeping me busy enough.
Follow my son's 1983 AMC SX/4 project

http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=45519.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk