News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:48:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reproduction Rear SX4 Marker Lenses  (Read 22376 times)

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
Reproduction Rear SX4 Marker Lenses
« on: February 02, 2014, 11:43:01 AM »
I make reproduction marker lenses for the SX4 and can now officially say that they are for sale.

This is only the lens portion of the light. The backing plates are not included. If enough people need the backing plates, I may begin reproducing them as well.

I have a few on hand, but will mostly be taking orders. I am currently producing stock, red with silver painted lenses, but am also willing to make custom colors to match your needs. Custom colors will cost more and take more time to make as I will need to order different dyes as well as make samples to get the color right and will be priced accordingly. If I do not have the ones you want in stock, there will be approximately a 2 week lead time for me to make them. Unfortunately I'm stuck at college most of the time and have to get all my work done when I have free weekends.

To order, please contact me via messaging on the Den or email me at [email protected].

Prices: (all prices exclude shipping)
Single Lens: $30
Pair of Lenses: $50
Custom Lenses: $65-85 a pair

Custom lenses include the black lenses. If you want another color that also falls into this category.

See photos below that compare the original piece to my reproduction light. I took great care to attempt to reproduce the light perfectly in terms of clarity and color accuracy. IF you desire something else, let me know.

Stock on the left, Reproduction on the right, Front side:

Reproduction on left, Stock on the right; Back side:

Stock with backlight:

Reproduction with backlight:

Perfect reproduction on the back, each pyramid is exact to the stock piece:

Options, I can make clear, red, or custom colors/finishes such as the blacked out lens (that still light up) or an opaque lens.

Black lens with backlight:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 12:34:23 PM by dleberfinger »

Offline Monkeyjoe

• What greater man is than one who gives his life for his friends
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 18
  • If you want to look common, buy a Ferrari
Re: Reproduction Rear SX4 Marker Lenses
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »
Holy Cow, nice work.  I don't need any for my SX/4 but I really like the clear ones. 
I JUST TELL MY WIFE "SOME PEOPLE COLLECT STAMPS"
1982 AMC Eagle SX4, (Little Beast)
1983 AMC Eagle Wagon, (Gold Digger)
1992 Dodge, Cummins, 1 Ton Duelly (Big Red)
1967 International Scout 800 (Scooter)
1988 Chevy k1500
1960 Ford F100
1927 Model T, Hotrod(Daddys Girl)
1961 Willys FC150 (Scat)
1978 Honda CB750
1971 Honda CB350

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 11:59:59 AM »
Those look great, excellent work!  I'll probably pick up a set so I have a spare for my Kammback.
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline rollguy

• Turbo Diesel Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 84
  • Southern California
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 12:28:32 PM »
I am impressed.  I don't know how you do it, but they look fantastic!  Thumbs up to you!
1980 Eagle Turbodiesel Wagon (only 2 known to exist as of 2008)- 7-7-2011 Flight to it's new nest @ Rambler Ranch
1983 Eagle Wagon  Tan over Copper
1982 Eagle SX4 "ALTREGL"  (avatar photo)
1982 Eagle 4 Door Sedan  Copper over Satin Black
1985 Eagle Sport Wagon October 2007 ROTM (SOLD)
4 Biofuel powered Benzs ('98 E300, '82 300 CD, '82 300 TD (wagon), '80 240 D)
1983 GMC Van (6.2 Diesel)
1985 Mitsubishi pickup (2.3 Turbodiesel)

Offline youngkyle

• certified license to ill.
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 6
  • 1987 Dodge Daytona
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 12:32:34 PM »
these are really cool.  I'd think about nabbing a set just for fun.  do you have pictures of the white and black lit up? 

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 12:51:52 PM »
these are really cool.  I'd think about nabbing a set just for fun.  do you have pictures of the white and black lit up?

Unfortunately I don't have a running Eagle, the engine is out and the wiring needs attention, so I can't actually put them on my Eagle to take photos of them.

Here are photos of the different lenses mounted on the backing plate with a ceiling light shining through them. This is unfortunately about the best I can do at the moment to show the way they look when lit up because of not having a running Eagle.

Stock:

Reproduction:

Blacked out:

Clear:

Opaque:

Offline youngkyle

• certified license to ill.
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 6
  • 1987 Dodge Daytona
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 01:17:05 PM »
Huh, that's funny. I like the black actually, but I don't know how it'd look on a maroon sx4.  I'll defiantly look into this though.

Offline Budwisr

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 24
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 07:57:09 PM »
They look very nice. Unfortunately I already bought a pair of reproduction lens from Kennedy. These are priced much better :occasion14:
Bud
 1981 SX/4
 1983 SX/4
 1987 Wrangler
 1970 AMX
 1980 Spirit AMX

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 09:26:37 PM »
Eventually I'll be taking advantage of this at sometime!
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline MudPuppy

• Define Normal?
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 39
  • If it can happen, it will happen to me.
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 09:29:20 PM »
They do look great.
I don't need any quite yet but would like to get a spare set when I can. But would have to first figure out which color to go with (stock, clear or black) tough choice as I think either one would look great on mine.
Lurker & unintentional thread killer.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called Cynicism by those who have not got it.
I am not now at my least, rather my most; not reduced, rather at my most complete.
Yes, I stand before you now, naked, unhidden, uncamouflaged and unafraid.
As pure and true as a human being is able to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 09:18:57 PM »
I have improved the mold I use to make the piece, as a result the lenses are much nicer looking and no longer have any rough edges.

Offline T5258

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 07:25:59 AM »
good for Spirit's as well....when I finish the engine swap & put mine back on the road, I'll need a pair....
1987 Eagle Limited
1985 Corvette
2009 Avalanche LT
2011 Volvo C30

remember:  no matter where you go.......there you are

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 10:54:33 AM »
good for Spirit's as well....when I finish the engine swap & put mine back on the road, I'll need a pair....

Kammbacks too if I'm not mistaken.

I had one guy complain about these not being good because the silver is painted on as opposed to being chrome. Does anyone know for a fact that these pieces were chromed originally? To me it seems like it's just some type of paint as it comes off the stock lens fairly easily. I've contacted multiple chrome shops that specialize is plastic chroming; however no one will take on this job because it would require making a metal mask to cover the parts not to be chrome. The only place I found that would do it quoted me at over $600 in set up costs!

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »
Yikes! Yeah, the painted on looks fine to me!
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 02:23:26 PM »
I do believe the originals did have the chrome plated on.  When I ordered mine from Kennedy American several years ago, he noted that these had the silver painted on, as opposed to the originals being plated.  I think the ones you are producing look great.  Certainly better to have something that is 99% close to original, than having a broken lense or a missing lense.  It's not like Eagles are entered into contests where the judges get all anal about something not being original. We'll leave that for the some of the other classic car owners, while we get to actually enjoy ours!

Great work on these.  I'll be picking up a set set, interested in seeing what a clear set might look like on my Kammback.
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline ISOAR

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 13
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 04:07:18 PM »

I don't know who complained about the silver paint. but I was one who complained that the surface was "dull". I would like to add that I was sent two more lenses that were far superior in appearance. They were shiny and new looking. I was completely satisfied. They are painted silver as described, not chromed, but very well done. No complaints from me on this product. They will go great on my Kammbacks. Great seller and product. I wish he was making bumper ends for Kammbacks as well.

I had one guy complain about these not being good because the silver is painted on as opposed to being chrome. Does anyone know for a fact that these pieces were chromed originally? To me it seems like it's just some type of paint as it comes off the stock lens fairly easily. I've contacted multiple chrome shops that specialize is plastic chroming; however no one will take on this job because it would require making a metal mask to cover the parts not to be chrome. The only place I found that would do it quoted me at over $600 in set up costs!
[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:15:32 PM by ISOAR »

Offline Budwisr

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 24
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 06:42:45 PM »
Yes the originals were "chromed". And yes the reproductions that Kennedy sells use silver paint. There are several new "chrome" type paint or coatings available that might look closer to the stock chrome. Heres a site that list 6 different processes available.  http://www.thehogring.com/2012/10/16/6-ways-to-transform-plastic-into-chrome/
Bud
 1981 SX/4
 1983 SX/4
 1987 Wrangler
 1970 AMX
 1980 Spirit AMX

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 07:05:32 PM »

I don't know who complained about the silver paint. but I was one who complained that the surface was "dull". I would like to add that I was sent two more lenses that were far superior in appearance. They were shiny and new looking. I was completely satisfied. They are painted silver as described, not chromed, but very well done. No complaints from me on this product. They will go great on my Kammbacks. Great seller and product. I wish he was making bumper ends for Kammbacks as well.

[/quote]

I'm glad you were happy!

Yes the originals were "chromed". And yes the reproductions that Kennedy sells use silver paint. There are several new "chrome" type paint or coatings available that might look closer to the stock chrome. Heres a site that list 6 different processes available.  http://www.thehogring.com/2012/10/16/6-ways-to-transform-plastic-into-chrome/

I've looked into a lot of these methods, unfortunately, they all seem to have one draw back or another. The reason I've stayed with the paint I'm using at the moment is because it seems to adhere to the plastic very well and since it's automotive paint, it should be good for quite some time. I would love to use the stretch chrome, however I've heard some people complain about it peeling off. When the surface area is so small, I'm fairly certain it wouldn't last more than a year; especially if anything hits it.

The companies listed there were some of the ones I've contacted, they declined me all together if I remember correctly.

Offline Budwisr

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 24
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 07:35:49 PM »
When the surface area is so small, I'm fairly certain it wouldn't last more than a year; especially if anything hits it.

Perfect, just like the orginals then!   ;D  Seriously, chrome would be nice but for most, silver paint is fine.
Bud
 1981 SX/4
 1983 SX/4
 1987 Wrangler
 1970 AMX
 1980 Spirit AMX

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 07:43:09 PM »
When the surface area is so small, I'm fairly certain it wouldn't last more than a year; especially if anything hits it.

Perfect, just like the orginals then!   ;D  Seriously, chrome would be nice but for most, silver paint is fine.

Hahah... True. I plan on trying to make a metal mask myself so I can get them chromed over this summer, however I'm not certain I'm going to be able to make it work. I plan on working on reproduction spoilers and bumper corners first.

Offline DownwardFlame

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 11:04:03 PM »
Reproduction spoilers would be sweet! And I'm eventually gonna need a couple of your marker lenses as both of mine are cracked, but at the moment I'm broke  :(
-1970 Mustang Coupe
-1982 F-150 Stepside
-1980 Eagle Wagon
-1981 Sx4

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 10:51:47 AM »
Reproduction spoilers would be sweet! And I'm eventually gonna need a couple of your marker lenses as both of mine are cracked, but at the moment I'm broke  :(

Sounds good! Just let me know when you want to order them. I plan to start work on the spoilers soon, I'll be posting about that once I get a good finished product.

Offline Budwisr

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 24
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »
If you do the spoilers, it would be nice if you made them so the keyed lock would be accessible. That would eliminate the need for the trouble prone electric lock.
Bud
 1981 SX/4
 1983 SX/4
 1987 Wrangler
 1970 AMX
 1980 Spirit AMX

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
If you do the spoilers, it would be nice if you made them so the keyed lock would be accessible. That would eliminate the need for the trouble prone electric lock.

It certainly would be doable! I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Offline captspillane

• The Perkiomen Eagle Sanctuary
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 137
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 11:57:02 AM »
I've purchased the mold and supplies from Dave to continue making these exact same reproduction lenses into the future. All the prior pictures here are still accurate, just the person making them has changed.

To purchase them contact me at this email address:

[email protected]

The pricing remains the same with the additional option of painting the silver yourself.

Single Lens: $30 with the silver already painted ($25 without silver paint)
Pair of Lenses: $50 with the silver already painted ($40 without silver paint)

-Dave Spillane-
Currently Inspected and Insured as of Jan 2013:
-1985 Eagle Station Wagon 258 T5 Stickshift
-1980 Eagle Station Wagon 258 Auto Fuel-injected with GM TBI

Minor Repairs Underway:
-1982 Eagle SX4 258 T5
-1981 Kammback 2.5L Iron Duke T5

Restoration Efforts Near Completion:
-1982 SX4- 401 NV3550
-1983 SX4- 4.5 MPI NSG370 (6 Speed)

Restoration Efforts Underway:
-1985 SW- 4.0 MPI AX15
-1982 SX4- 4.0 AW4
-1981 SX4- SD33T NV4500 (Turbodiesel 5 speed)

Future Rescue Efforts- '85 Maroon SW, '87 Limited SW, '84 Limited SW, '87 4 door Sedan, '81 2 door Sedan, '88 White SW, '77 4 door Hornet, '74 2 door Hornet, '79 Spirit AMX, '81 Kammback.

RIP- Red '81 SX4, '84 4dr Sedan, '84 SW, '81 SW, '80 Spirit, '83 SW, '83 4dr Sedan

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »
I've purchased the mold and supplies from Dave to continue making these exact same reproduction lenses into the future. All the prior pictures here are still accurate, just the person making them has changed.

[email protected]

The pricing remains the same with the additional option of painting the silver yourself.

-Dave Spillane-

Dave,

Thanks for taking this on!  Its nice to have this option.  I bought a pair of the clear lenses but haven't decided what to do with them yet.  They are very high quality.
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline rollguy

• Turbo Diesel Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 84
  • Southern California
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 12:27:11 AM »

[email protected]

-Dave Spillane-

Dave,

Thanks for taking this on!  Its nice to have this option.  I bought a pair of the clear lenses but haven't decided what to do with them yet.  They are very high quality.
This is weird, there must be a shortage of names!  All 3 in the last post are named Dave!
1980 Eagle Turbodiesel Wagon (only 2 known to exist as of 2008)- 7-7-2011 Flight to it's new nest @ Rambler Ranch
1983 Eagle Wagon  Tan over Copper
1982 Eagle SX4 "ALTREGL"  (avatar photo)
1982 Eagle 4 Door Sedan  Copper over Satin Black
1985 Eagle Sport Wagon October 2007 ROTM (SOLD)
4 Biofuel powered Benzs ('98 E300, '82 300 CD, '82 300 TD (wagon), '80 240 D)
1983 GMC Van (6.2 Diesel)
1985 Mitsubishi pickup (2.3 Turbodiesel)

Offline MortenB

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 9
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2014, 09:30:41 AM »
I would like a pair of them in the same/similar orange color as the front ones.    Can you do it?

Morten
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:31:42 AM by MortenB »
1983 Eagle SX/4, 6cyl 5 speed
1970 Camaro (undergoing restoration)
1964 Lincoln Continental Convertible
1992 Chevrolet Blazer EV conversion; 100% ELECTRIC car, daily driver
1996 VW Golf Citistromer; 100% ELECTRIC car, daily driver

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2014, 06:16:58 PM »
I would like a pair of them in the same/similar orange color as the front ones.    Can you do it?

Morten

I think the quickest way to get your question answered is to email captspillane at the email address he included in his post.  Good luck, that would be pretty cool looking in the orange color!
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline captspillane

• The Perkiomen Eagle Sanctuary
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 137
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 11:16:38 AM »
Thanks Van Gremlin, he did get to me through email. I haven't been on the forum in a couple weeks. There are several people waiting for the next batch to ship out and I'll have it out soon.

It is interesting that in Europe they would not pass the side markers in red color or in clear. I will be mixing to figure out the amber color used up front to make a matching set of rear lenses. Soon I will be reproducing the front marker lights too, mostly because I want to make the blacked out style available. I'm actually using a red set up front intended for the rear of a J10 truck because I don't like the orange color.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:17:56 AM by captspillane »
Currently Inspected and Insured as of Jan 2013:
-1985 Eagle Station Wagon 258 T5 Stickshift
-1980 Eagle Station Wagon 258 Auto Fuel-injected with GM TBI

Minor Repairs Underway:
-1982 Eagle SX4 258 T5
-1981 Kammback 2.5L Iron Duke T5

Restoration Efforts Near Completion:
-1982 SX4- 401 NV3550
-1983 SX4- 4.5 MPI NSG370 (6 Speed)

Restoration Efforts Underway:
-1985 SW- 4.0 MPI AX15
-1982 SX4- 4.0 AW4
-1981 SX4- SD33T NV4500 (Turbodiesel 5 speed)

Future Rescue Efforts- '85 Maroon SW, '87 Limited SW, '84 Limited SW, '87 4 door Sedan, '81 2 door Sedan, '88 White SW, '77 4 door Hornet, '74 2 door Hornet, '79 Spirit AMX, '81 Kammback.

RIP- Red '81 SX4, '84 4dr Sedan, '84 SW, '81 SW, '80 Spirit, '83 SW, '83 4dr Sedan

Offline Rons79SpiritAMX

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2018, 02:35:11 PM »
PM sent. I need a set of the plain red rear lens.
Ron

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 06:13:44 PM »
PM sent. I need a set of the plain red rear lens.
Ron

Let us know if you hear anything on these lenses.  Captspillane has not logged into the site in two years, although many people have tried to contact him for a variety of reasons. He did provide an email address a couple of posts earlier in this thread.

If you don't have any luck with him, try Kennedy American, they used to sell them, I'm not sure if they still offer them or not.  Good luck!
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline dleberfinger

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2019, 07:16:49 PM »
If anyone is still interested in these, I have started making them again.

I don't check here often so please email me at [email protected].

Offline willyscrazy

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2019, 08:53:11 AM »
Are the Marker Lenses sill available ?

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2019, 01:00:06 PM »
Are the Marker Lenses sill available ?

Your best bet would be to send dleberfinger and email:  [email protected]

Good luck!
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline GECKO77

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2021, 04:59:01 AM »
I make reproduction marker lenses for the SX4 and can now officially say that they are for sale.

This is only the lens portion of the light. The backing plates are not included. If enough people need the backing plates, I may begin reproducing them as well.

I have a few on hand, but will mostly be taking orders. I am currently producing stock, red with silver painted lenses, but am also willing to make custom colors to match your needs. Custom colors will cost more and take more time to make as I will need to order different dyes as well as make samples to get the color right and will be priced accordingly. If I do not have the ones you want in stock, there will be approximately a 2 week lead time for me to make them. Unfortunately I'm stuck at college most of the time and have to get all my work done when I have free weekends.

To order, please contact me via messaging on the Den or email me at [email protected].

Single Lens: $30
Pair of Lenses: $50

Custom lenses include the black lenses. If you want another color that also falls into this category.

See photos below that compare the original piece to my reproduction light. I took great care to attempt to reproduce the light perfectly in terms of clarity and color accuracy. IF you desire something else, let me know.

Stock on the left, Reproduction on the right, Front side:

Reproduction on left, Stock on the right; Back side:

Stock with backlight:

Reproduction with backlight:

Perfect reproduction on the back, each pyramid is exact to the stock piece:

Options, I can make clear, red, or custom colors/finishes such as the blacked out lens (that still light up) or an opaque lens.

Black lens with backlight:

you still making these?

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2021, 08:37:05 PM »
The seller hasn’t logged onto this site in about nine months. Best bet would be to drop him an email at the address listed a few posts up. Good luck!
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline Mac

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 75
  • You drive a what?!?
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2021, 10:33:22 PM »
Taking back to the top!

I could SO use a couple of these right now!!!

Don't we all??   ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk