News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 12:31:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AMC Parts "Little 4X4 Co"  (Read 4278 times)

Offline Gil-SX4

• International Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 77
  • December-2003
AMC Parts "Little 4X4 Co"
« on: August 05, 2011, 12:24:23 AM »
OK last month while looking for a Grand Wagoneer I rediscover a 4X4 Shoppe just north of El Paso.
While looking for a Grand Wagoneer for sale there, the shop owner told me he has several parts AMC Eagles and some of them might be rebuildable. So if you are looking for parts give him a call his name Little.

http://alittle4x4co.com/
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:39:53 AM by Gil-SX4 »
Rick Perry President of The Republic Of Texas,
Wants You.
Enlist in the Texas Arm Forces.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands:
     one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one and indivisible."

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." --Thomas Jefferson

1983 AMC Eagle SX/4
1985 Chevrolet C-10 Silverado
1995 Ford Aspire
1978 Ford Bronco

Murphy's Law
"If there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways can result in a catastrophe, then someone will do it".

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
Re: AMC Parts "Little 4X4 Co"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 02:01:04 PM »
Updated web address. They are on Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/alittle4x4company/
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk