News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 05:32:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SOLD! 1983 Eagle Wagon 5 speed real beauty for sale $5000  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Harty

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Car is sold Pending Funds.  Thanks to those who contacted me! I have a little over $5400 invested in this vehicle. I would really like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it.  I have an 83 Eagle wagon 5-speed 4x4 that I can honestly say is the best I have seen. It has 77046 miles on it and I am the third owner. This vehicle was garage kept by both the owners. This vehicle is in its original condition with the exception of a few things. I put a aluminum valve cover(I still have the original plastic cover), I put a new headliner in and I put new tires and rims(you can see they are jeep rims) I also had the entire clutch replaced everything is brand new. I also replaced the brake calipers as well. Now the car has the 2 and 4 wheel drive option but I cannot get it to go in 2 wheel drive which is fine by me but may not be to others. This would not doubt win some Survivor class shows. I have all the original build sheet, options sheet from salesman down to the down payment receipt of the original owner. If you have been looking for one of these Eagles this is the one you have been waiting for. I waited a long time to get one of these and but I have some other priorities that have come up. I have plenty of pictures and welcome anyone to come take a look and drive it you will not be disappointed. I located right out of Philadelphia Pa in Essington Pa(Delaware County) right outside the Phila Intl Airport. I will take $5000 for it from a member here because I know it will go to a good home. I thought I had listed it here but apparently I never saved the listing post(I know knucklehead move). captspillane(Dave) can attest to the car as he did all of the work listed with the exception of the brake calipers valve cover and the headliner. 

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:55:11 PM by Harty »

Offline Amc1320

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 48
Re: 1983 Eagle Wagon 5 speed a real beauty for sale $5000
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »
It's easier to create a photbucket account and just post the link, sounds like a nice eagle!
Rob c
84 Eagle Limited Wagon (driven everyday)
81 Eagle Kammback
81 Spirit (undergoing surgery)
83 Spirit (parts car giving it all to keep the rest going)
Manchester, TN

Offline Harty

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 10:11:45 PM »
Thanks for the advice on Photo bucket.

Offline sicpuppylasvegas

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »
Can I get a phone number to talk about the Eagle.
Mark
702-604-0005
East TN

Offline Harty

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 10:15:19 AM »
Hi, Mark I sent you a reply with my contact info. Thanks

Offline johnbendik

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 20
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 01:06:39 PM »
The most amazing thing about your pictures? 

That shot of the original tach with the needle not sitting on 0 !

I didn't think that was possible...

Good luck with the sale, Harty.  She looks like a beaut.  I have a 5-speed wagon myself and know how rare they are... it took me a couple of years of searching to find mine.

JB
1984 Eagle Sportwagon
258 - 6 cyl
5-speed !

Offline Harty

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Thanks. I took her on a little road trip last week to show it to someone. It was about a 50 mile round trip and in the back of my mind I keep hearing that voice "you are going to regret this" :'(
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:13:53 PM by Harty »

Offline Harty

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Re: SOLD! 1983 Eagle Wagon 5 speed real beauty for sale $5000
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 08:56:41 PM »
Hi, thanks to everyone who inquired about the Eagle, The new owner Picked the car up last night :hello2:

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
Re: SOLD! 1983 Eagle Wagon 5 speed real beauty for sale $5000
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 01:39:02 PM »
Congrats on the sale.  Hopefully the new owner will join us here at the Den.
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk