News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 02:57:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Selling out... 82 Kammy - $500  (Read 2265 times)

Offline BAHuys

• Broke College Student
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Broke College Student
Selling out... 82 Kammy - $500
« on: June 26, 2014, 09:43:39 AM »
Well, after thinking about it for a while, I've decided that the eagle needs a new home, I haven't done anything with it for such a long time, and cant really see myself having time in the next few years to really do what needs to be done.  I'll miss her sitting in the carport, but if someone can give her some more attention, she'd be happier :'(  My original plan was to build it into a v8 dirt car, but my work has really taken off lately, and that's got to be my priority right now.

Picture Details at http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=43169.0

I'd like to help someone out, so I'm just going to sell it for what I've got in it: $500.   As is, with all the stuff I've got for it, including a brand new grille/light housing assembly.

The Kammy is located in Dobson NC 27017, right off I-77.  If you want more info/pics, don't hesitate to ask, shoot me a message or call me at (three three six, five seven two, nine double zero nine)

Ben

Offline BAHuys

• Broke College Student
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Broke College Student
Re: Selling out... 82 Kammy - $500
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 10:06:10 AM »

Offline BAHuys

• Broke College Student
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Broke College Student
Re: Selling out... 82 Kammy - $500
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 05:09:33 PM »
Hey Yall,
thanks to everyone who was interested in the Kammy,
she has moved on to a new home with Michael, (hopefully we'll se it on the forums soon)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk