News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 05:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 78 Concord/75 Gremlin - Chicagoland  (Read 2800 times)

Offline ammachine390

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 42
78 Concord/75 Gremlin - Chicagoland
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:48:38 PM »
There is a 78 Concord, 258, Auto at Victory Auto Wreckers in Bensenville, Illinois. Car looked like it was on the road a few days before being junked, odometer said 71,000. Interior was almost perfect with a tan interior (darker tan). Many nice items, including an intact hood release, perfect sun visors, seats looked brand new. Had a cool AMC wheel, and one AMC mudflap on the front. Car looked nicer in the person, as the sunlight ruined some of the pics I took.  I would be willing to grab and ship small items that people are interested in for cost of item+shipping as I am in the area until March 12.

There was also a blue 75 gremlin, but I didn't take any pictures, some basic items left, but really rough shape, There are pictures listed of both cars on Victory's website under inventory.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:26:44 PM by ammachine390 »
Dan
1981 AMC Concord DL 258 Auto

Click for Villa_Park, IL Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

79eagle

Re: 78 Concord/75 Gremlin - Chicagoland
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 01:12:30 PM »
Nice car.  I know this is late.  I need the chrome strip at the rear corner bottom of the vinyl roof on the driver's side.  Will pay $50 plus shipping if you still have time to get it.
Alex Wade  [email protected]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk