News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:26:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ohio Eagles  (Read 4492 times)

Offline drock87

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 11
Ohio Eagles
« on: October 25, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
I need to start an Ohio group. I'm in Akron.

My list of my cars/toys (or toys at my disposal!)

1985 AMC Eagle Sportwagon
2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 4Matic
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
2016 Triumph Bonneville
 1962 Cruisers Inc Mahogany Outboard

I like to to tell people my Eagle is like a Ferrari. It's quirky, tempermental, border-line exotic, and something you don't see everyday.  See? Makes perfect sense....

Click for Akron, Ohio Forecast" height="90" width="160

Offline eagleman

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 35
Re: Ohio Eagles
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 08:10:12 PM »
I'm in Anna and I got two. A  84 sedan and a 86 wagon. I did see another wagon in Anna about a month ago although it had seen better days it was still running. Lady that was driving it said it had 277,000 thousand miles on it when the odometer quit working. Said she was aware of the nest but was not a member. Not aware of any others but I am always looking. GO BROWNS
Turkeys walk.Eagles fly!!!

amc1989

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 12:19:03 AM »
I'm in Parkman about an hour east of Akron.

Offline rybaczewski

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 02:20:00 AM »
I'm in Toledo with an '84 Base Wagon.  I just got it the other day and am looking forward to working on it (as much as I can) and getting on the road with it.  I will post a picture when I get one.

Offline Wyoming Eagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 09:31:17 AM »
Well, my Eagle and I originated in Wyoming...and have now been to Utah, Arizona, Seattle, SoCal, and now Dayton, Ohio.  :eagle:
1984 Eagle Wagon
1981 AMC Jeep Cherokee

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 09:46:38 AM »
A well traveled pair.
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk